- Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with the client and any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt will be corrected free of charge. After 48 hours it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of errors and omissions and Adesso Virtual Assistants will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement.
- Errors or omissions reported after 48 hours will still be corrected but the additional time spent will be charged to the client.
- For reasons of safety and insurance, personal visits to our premises are not permitted. Any and all necessary meetings will be held at an alternative location.
- Adesso Virtual Assistants recommend that any original documents be sent via secure post.
- A signed contract is required before commencement of work. This indicates the client's acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Adesso Virtual Assistants will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. We retain the right to reject work which involves material we feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
- Written quotations will be provided prior to any work commencing.
- Work will be presented using Microsoft Office applications
Contracts can be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party. We reserve the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, Adesso Virtual Assistants cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
Charges & Payments
- Monthly retainer packages must be paid in advance and unused hours can be carried over to subsequent months.
- All charges are billed by the minute and charged on a monthly basis.
- Deposit of up to 25% may be requested before commencement of work for PAYG clients
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, BACS transfer or via Pay Pal
If the client's original requirements change, we reserve the right to change our original quotation following suitable consultation with the client.
- Payment is strictly 30 days from receipt of invoice.
- Failure to pay within 30 days will result in a £20 penalty charge.
- Any and all costs incurred for chasing and/or recovering the outstanding payment will be added to account.
- Telephone, rail/bus travel, printing, stationery, postage and other expenses will be charged separately to hourly rate / package cost where incurred.
- If turnaround of work of 24 hours is requested, additional charges may be applied.
- All charges will be reviewed on 1st January of each year and clients will be notified of any new charges in writing.
- Any late cancellation of work will incur a £25.00 administration fee (24 hours’ notice required).
Confidentiality & Data Protection
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times
- No information will be made available to any third party
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 12 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless specifically instructed.
We aim to communicate with you by such methods as you may reasonably request. You may need to virus check electronic media and emails as, although we take reasonable precautions, we cannot guarantee that all electronic data is virus free. We will communicate with you and others when appropriate by email, but we cannot be responsible for the security of correspondence and documents sent by email. By accepting these Terms of Business, you give informed consent to enable us to communicate with you on confidential matters by email, unless you have asked us not to do so.